Midnight Moon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site?
by Ceasar Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

» Class: Practical Application
by Helbram Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:45 pm

» Chained animal
by Liroj Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 pm

» Hard decision (closed)
by Liroj Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

» Lucas Asarra {WIP}
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:19 pm

» Fighting Club
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 pm

» Salamander
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:15 pm

» Liroj's Ref board
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:14 pm

» Headmaster Returns
by Erzulie Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 pm

» Yuuki's Ref Board
by Elaria Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Staff
Owner

TeishuIntroductory Class 1-11

Admin

ElariaIntroductory Class 2-12
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Introductory Class

+4
Phantom
Liroj
Ceasar
Elaria
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductory Class Empty Introductory Class

Post by Elaria Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:49 pm

The time was 2:00 PM, the day had been off except for one class and that was introductory class. There was a note on the bulletin board of each dorm that read, 'Introductory class at 2:05 PM Sharp.' Elaria sat upon a table, waiting for the students to show, knowing a few of them would probably be a bit late due to it being the first day. She crossed her legs, feeling the nylon over her legs rub together as her legs swung back and forth. She straightened the white coat she had on, she then looked around the room. Wall to wall was filled with bookcases and books a plenty with more books further back from the tables. "Hmm... Lets see who comes in first and impresses me..." she said smiling deviously as her tail waved behind her, showing that her mind was thinking.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Introductory Class Empty Re: Introductory Class

Post by Ceasar Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Knowing that the first class of the year would set the tone for the year Ascher was in a hurry to get to where the introductory classes were taking place. Looking at his watch and seeing the time he knew if he was gonna make it he had to sprint so he took off. After running for what seemed like forever he finally made it to the door. Taking a deep breath as he enter he greeted the teacher "Hello!"
Ceasar
Ceasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:38 pm

After leaving the ball room he was heading to the class room where the first class was taking place but get lost on the way there. As he was wandering in the corridors he noticed a guy running to a class room in the other side of the school so he quickly head there too. Reaching the door he lightly knock on it before opening it. "Hello? Is this the Introductory Class?"

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Yuuki walked through the hallways, looking at her schedule. Introductory classes today? Interesting. She glanced at her watch. 2:04. She had better hurry if she didn't want to miss her first class of the year. And so she hurried up, using her chakra to boost her speed. She skidded to a stop right in front of the large door, and pushed it open to reveal a rather large room with shelves of books plus a whole group of tables in the middle.

There were only a few other students that was inside. At least she wasn't the last. She observed the teacher, and her tail and ears. A neko? That was interesting. Looked like this school really was for everyone with powers, not just humans. Picking a desk close to the middle, she sat down, not saying a word and dropped her backpack at her feet next to the desk.
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Elaria smiled as she saw the students trickle in, "Yes hello this is the Introductory Class." she said inviting them to sit down in the desks. Her legs swung a bit more as she observed the crowd, of three. "I assume that our class is just a bit late today?" she said smiling, "Oh well we'll get more students as the year progresses... anyway, Lets start with... hmm..." she though for a moment. "Ah, how about I introduce myself first." she smiled.

"I'm Elaria, I'm head councilor of Midnight Moon Academy, I'm also your instructor for science P.E. and all Physical weapons training." She said standing in front of her class, she straightened out her skirt. "Now you all introduce yourselves and please speak loud enough so the others can hear..." she said pointing to the first who showed up.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceasar Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Ascher scrambled to his feet and spoke up. "I'm Ascher but most people just call me Asch for short." After introducing himself he sat back in his chair and awaited the next person.
Ceasar
Ceasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:13 am

Liroj watched Ascher's introduction and slowly stand up somewhat hiding in his scarf. "My name is Liroj Crow. And this will be my second time in school." he said almost reading the whole thing from a small notebook what he has always with him.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Helbram Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:47 am

Helbram inhaled a deep breath of smoke into his lungs, disliking the bitter taste of the tobacco he coughed it out, he could not understand how pops and grandpa could like this stuff, he heard voices in the room next to him, glancing trough the window he could see movement inside, people where finally starting to appear, it would have been too lame to come late, but Helbram figured that coming too early was not in his interest either, he flickered the tobacco with his pointer and stood up, adjusted his tie. He brushed the window open and entered trough it, he had a vague idea what they had been talking about and what the class was all about, jumping down from the window with the elegance of a cat the boy straightened up. Taking a seat closest to the window he seemed like it was the most normal thing to enter trough the window but at least he did not bust it open he did not want to make a scene after all.

It was common courtesy to tell your name and he had heard the other one tell his name so he followed suit. "Helbram Tatsumaki nice to meet you..." He glanced at the time as the clock shifted to 2:06 on that very second. He disliked making people wait for him, so he tried to always be punctual.

Last edited by Helbram on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helbram
Helbram

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am

Yuuki watched through blank eyes as the teacher asked for each and every one of them to say their name to the class. Three people had already gone before her. Sensing that they were all looking at her now, she pushed her chair away from the desk and stood up, her pistols clanking while doing so.

"My name's Yuuki Hatake,"
she said with a polite bow. "It's nice to meet you all."
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:02 pm

After everyone introduced themselves she smiled "Alright, it's nice to meet you all, so since this is your first day, you're schedules will be sent to your dorms once we get a few more students and regular classes will start after the weekend is finished." she walked to one side of the room to the checkout desk where a folder lay on it's side.

"This year is the first year of this Academy's running time, we will be meeting in the Cafeteria at 7:00 for a grand banquet that will be held in celebration." she explained. Walking to the front of the class, her tail swooping at her legs. "Your first year as freshmen you will be put in the freshman dorm for the duration of the two semesters. When the year ends and you have your requisite amount of points you'll go up one grade and you'll be sorted into one of three houses, You'll come to know the names of these houses later and since you'll be the first Alumni of this school... you'll set the bar the original standard..." she leaned against the front table again her notebook open in her hand. "So please do set the bar high for your inevitable underclassmen to try and reach and to push it higher." she said smiling a bit deviously as she flipped a page and looked out onto the small class. "Since this is orientation day I want to hear any questions you may have, please ask anything." she asked the class her tail raising slightly and slowly waving around as she made eye contact with each one of them
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Awai Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Awai had entered the school, admittedly a couple days late. As she strolled through the halls on her way to see Teishu, she heard noise from one of the classrooms. She peered inside and immediately saw the neko in front of the room. She quickly withdrew. She dropped to all four and used her power to become invisible. She crouched low to the ground and stalked into the room, being careful not to make any noise.
Awai
Awai

Back to top Go down

Post by Helbram Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Wielding a rather blank expression on his face he listened to the other individual though he did not bother to turn to look at her, he had after all noted everyone`s presence and looks prior to taking a seat, his left eye met with the teacher which then shifted to look at her tail that kept moving at an irregular pace, his speech had been short and straight to the point, no dilly dallying no pointless small talk, suddenly he felt something.

Another presence? he thought to himself and he looked to the side towards the direction where he expected someone to stand, even though he could not pinpoint the exact location, he did know someone had just entered the room though there was no sign that such was the case. He faced forward again shortly, he pulled out a lollipop from his hidden chest pocket and placed it in his mouth tasting the sweet bitterness of orange in his mouth shifting from the previous smoke taste that had numbed his taste buds. Peculiar most peculiar, in order for someone to appear invisible the person would have to... His brain started to work at double speed, working, thinking about every little possibility that could allow such an ability to take point. He also wondered if anyone else had noted it, it seemed unlikely but you never knew, these people what kind of abilities they could have only the sky was the limit he shifted both of his arms from the table in front of him and into his pockets, letting his left eye wander the room peering, observing the surroundings. Deciding that it was pointless to think about it too deeply he would simply follow up what happened next, he had no questions regarding the school at least none worthy of the fine lady`s tight scedule. He was tempted to ask her out but he supposed that would look odd, it was probably not the kind of question she was expecting to get, though she did tell them to ask anything...

Having made his mind up he stepped up from his chair and jumped towards Elaine, as he landed he caught her hand gently, the man asked as he kissed it.

Would fridays suit you better or would your tight scedual allow you to only take requests on weekends? He held up a red rose in front of her, expecting an answer shortly from anyone really (especially from the invisible person or the teacher) off course he was 100% serious, he was also aware that he was doing this in front of the class, in order to outshine your rivals one had to shine the brightest. Keeping his right eye closed as usual Helbram shifted his weight while he waited with a soft smile on his face.
Helbram
Helbram

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceasar Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Seeing the man enter through the window Asch thought that maybe he decided to try and look cool. He was going to comment but decided not to try and look like a prick. When the teacher asked if anyone had any question he knew what he was gonna ask that being 'why are we in a library?' though before he could ask Helbram was already at her desk.

The question that proceeded made a sligh giggle come from Asch before he spoke "Hey, instead of looking stupid maybe you should realize she is a teacher so any advances you make will probably be futile, but regardless i like the way you just went straight for it. That sir takes some guts" Asch removed his overcoat before continued "is anyone else hot in here or is it just me? By the way why was the introductory class in a library?"
Ceasar
Ceasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Turning his attention from the teacher to the doorway noticing that something was of in that direction he directly look at the invisible woman tilting his head a little as he didn't see anybody.

Seeing as Helbram makes a move on the teacher his attention returns to them not sure of what was going on but he quickly made some notes for later reference, as Asch made some comments.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Killian ran through the halls. He had no idea where he was. All he knew was that he was late. He lookeda round and eventually saw a room full of people. He guessed he was supposed to be there. He slowed down. He entered and looked around. He saw a ton of people and then saw what he guessed was the teacher. He half-yelled, "Uh hello! I bieleve Im supposed to be here. I think im late!"

Killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Yuuki crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair, watching the teacher and the other students carefully. What a strange teacher. No, strike that. What a strange school. This wasn't like any school she had been to.. then again, she had only gone to one school, and that was a ninja academy. Not much to compare to.

But, her sensory abilities detected another life form present. She narrowed her eyes, and looked around. But there was nobody else here... unless.. invisibility? She closed her eyes to track down the energy, which made itself in the form of a young woman. Another student? Staff? Her head turned towards the invisible woman and raised an eyebrow at her, but just shrugged and turned back to Elaria. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that one of the students seemed to notice the extra person as well.

The brown-haired girl watched patiently as the same student walked up to the teacher and produced a rose out of nowhere. Guess he wanted to be a teacher's pet. Not like Yuuki had a problem with it though; she wasn't here for competition. She was here to learn and observe. A voice shouted from behind her, and she turned to gaze at a boy who was obviously late, and was a little panicked-looking. She said nothing, just stared at the boy for a few seconds, then looked away again.
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:42 pm

She watched Helbram leap in front of her, taking her hand, her face never changed as he asked what times her schedule would let him date her. "Helbram, I'm flattered but one..." she slapped him with his own hand before taking her own away, she then noticed the door open, her ears picked up on the frequency of another animal similar but different to her, but she ignored it in favor to deal with her student. "Please ask personal questions like that when class isn't in session, and two being a teachers pet by sucking up to me entirely is one way for me to hate you..." she said letting the boy go back to his seat. Although she wasn't totally against going out with some of these boys who sat in her room.

She then looked up just as a student ran in half yelling at her. "Please don't barge into a class like that next time... It's really rude..." she said sternly motioning for him to take a seat. "Now what's you're name?" she asked as soon as he'd taken a seat.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Awai Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Awai's tail twitched in anticipation. She ignored everything else that was going on around her and focused slowly on this feline. She inched closer until she was in the perfect position. Without a word, without a sound, she pounced on the woman neko and pinned her to the desk. Having succeeded in her mission, she released her power, becoming visible once more. A small girl with black hair and large fluffy, pointed ears now held their teacher on top of her own desk. Awai had a fluffy black tail that softly moved back and forth. "Pinned ya!" she clamored off their teacher and the desk. "You should be more careful Ms. Teacher, always be prepared." she pulled down at her face, covering the iris of her right eye, while sticking her tongue out at her.
Awai
Awai

Back to top Go down

Post by Helbram Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:05 pm

He tilted his head slightly to the side when he heard the boy respond to his advances, but he said nothing in return, his eyes briefly directed at him, and from the corner of his eyes he could see him, Before he stared back at their teacher, by the time he did this she had sent his own arm to slap himself, he could have easily avoided it but coming from a woman he did nothing.

The reaction was deliberate and yet not unexpected, still he held no grudges against her... lowering his voice slightly he spoke "I do belive im in love..." this pain on his cheeck would remind him of her, this was fate he could tell, such a sadistic woman, she was perfect. Wonderful simply wonderful! he thought to himself.

Noticing the invisible person had started to move all he could do was to observe, the cat like girl pounced on the teacher, and this brought Helbram to the realization... "Oh i see, if you preferred woman over men, all you had to do was tell me that, its not that embarrassing if you would have told me that from the start, we could have avoided the confusion, but this is fine too i enjoy watching a cat fight, even one such as this that is deliberate." Helbram smirked, pulling up his free right hand to cover his smirk. Oops there goes that habit again, he placed down the rose on the table. "I like lectures and all but this is going a bit over my head, i thought this was supposed to be a decent school?" he said having taken a few steps away from the two girls. He knew very well that this was nothing the teacher had planned.
Helbram
Helbram

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Nara was late. Of course she was. It wasn't really her fault. Never run while swallowing a rat. In fact, try to avoid moving at all. She had recently caught the little rodent and had just finished eating it. If she walked slowly, she might have made it on time without choking on rodent, but she was pretty sure her new classmates would not enjoy watching her eat. It was a little gross. She shifted back into her normal form and walked swiftly towards the room. She didn't bother to say hi to anyone or even look up. She just chose the seat in the furthest corner of the room and sat there. Resting her head on her desk, she watched as one student who was standing close to the teacher and another neko said something about lectures. She pulled out her sketchbook and started drawing a large serpent, quickly becoming absorbed in her work.

Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceasar Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Asch from his seat at the back next to the window watched all the rediculous stuff happen and out of the corner of his eye saw a young women enter the room. She chose to sit secluded from everyone which he thought wasn't to strange because most of the people are spread about the room, but there was something off with her. She had something on her lower cheek. Asch pondered about what it could be before coming to the conclusion it must be some sort of liquid as it ran down her to her jaw.

"Um, Miss someone entered the room" Asch spoke out loudly trying to change the subject off of what ever had happened.
Ceasar
Ceasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Liroj just blinks as one things comes after the other as a invisible woman attacks his teacher and the latecomers arrive, when suddenly a could feeling runs down his spine the same feeling he felt when a snake was close to him in the jungle. Taking a quick look around he shrugs the feeling of and focuses back at the front at his teachers.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Killian’s face went red with embarrassment as he realized how loud he was and quickly took a seat. He stared forward and mumbled, ”I am Killian." He glanced around without moving his head. Only using his eyes. He took the sack he had on his back off and put it on his lap. He took out a reading book and opened it shoving his face inside. Though he listened to everything that took place while he did the actions.

Killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Yuuki looked mildly amused as she watched the drama that was happening. Her arms still crossed and still leaning back in her chair, she directed her attention towards the teacher. "What now then?" she asked. "What else do we need to know?"

~Short post is short because there's literally nothing to say.~
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:30 pm

~That's fine, there's a lot happening within this short span...~

Elaria held back the surprised squeal as Awai pinned her to the desk. After she let go when she revealed herself, Elaria looked at her with squinted eyes, "I would prefer that you didn't do that in the middle of the introductory class...." she muttered at Awai, "If you weren't a teacher, I would've done much more to make sure that didn't happen." she said re-directing her attention towards the class, noticing one had slipped in but she knew that was Nara

She then looked to Yuuki as she asked what else they should know. "Well, this is but an introductory class, it's not nearly as long as some of your others, and the reason why it's held in the library is because. The library is one of my favorite places to talk..." she said sitting up on her desk, crossing her legs to cover herself from any of the peeping toms that would kill just to get a glimpse. "Since you're here Miss. Awai, would you mind handing these papers to the students." she said putting her hand on the small stack of papers that was paired with a small book that would act as a day planner/calender. "These are yours for the year, these will keep track and remind you of your upcoming classes and events, and the sheet accompanying it will give you your dorm room number." She smiled, "There is no co-ed dorms this year, but pending on what happens and once everything is set in stone, we'll decide when you go up a grade level..." her tail flicked back and forth as she spoke, slightly pushing the blade that was strapped to her hips and hanging just above her rear. "After I get a few more questions I'll lead you down to your dorm rooms and then you'll be free for the evening until the banquet." she said her red lips smiling still as she looked out onto the class.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next